⬇THE ULTIMATE GUITAR BOOKS ⬇
Karl proudly presents the release of his comprehensive book series, "The Ultimate Guitar Series". This series, consisting of seven books, delves into the core elements of guitar playing, including scales, chords, arpeggios, and techniques. Designed to enhance the skills and understanding of guitar players, these books are accessible to individuals with varying levels of music theory knowledge.
An indispensable resource for music teachers, students, and aspiring players, "The Ultimate Guitar Series" offers a path to elevate one's playing to new heights. These books can be easily obtained through Amazon as both paperbacks and Kindle editions, and also on Lulu as a spiral-bound paperback.
Get your copy today and start your journey towards mastering the guitar.
THE ULTIMATE GUITAR SCALES BOOK
This book can be used as a learning, reference or practice tool to explore new scales and shapes to help improve your improvisational skills or practice routine.
- Over 70 Practice Exercises
- 30 Scales and Modes (Movable to all 12 Keys!)
- Useful CAGED and 3-Note-Per-String-Shapes
- Downloadable audio for all practice exercises
the ultimate guitar arpeggios book
Starting from the most basic triad arpeggios to the more advanced extended arpeggios such as ninths, elevenths and thirteenths, this book uses the CAGED system to help you play all the possible shapes over the fretboard.
- Over 165 Movable Arpeggio Shapes
- Over 90 Exercises To Help You Practice
- Over 22 Types Of Arpeggios
- String Skipping , Tapping & Legato and Sweep Picking Ideas